Ready. Set. Plan!
Mount Hood Meeting Facilities
The Resort at The Mountain offers amazing meeting and event space set against the backdrop of one of Oregon’s most treasured landscapes – Mt. Hood.
Here, planners and participants may be at their most productive in 15,000 square feet of flexible interior function space (including a 6,800 square foot ballroom) comprised of thirteen meeting, banquet and hospitality rooms. All boast high-speed wired and wireless Internet access and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. An outdoor pavilion, picnic and recreation areas, along with team-building activities encourage peak performance.
Ready. Set. Plan! Book a meeting now and take your choice of:
- 10% off master account bill or equivalent amount donated to charity
- 2 VIP room upgrades with welcome amenity
- 1 free guest room for every 25 paid rooms
- 1 complimentary breakout room
- 2 staff guest rooms at 50% off group rate
- 20% value of the master account bill applied to a future meeting confirmed within 30 days of departure
Plus, confirm your meeting by January 31, 2013 and get 10,000 bonus STASH Hotel Rewards points! Later, redeem your points for FREE stays at a cool collection of independent hotels and resorts throughout the U.S. Including The Resort at The Mountain!
At The Resort, special group rates start as low as…
- $109 for January and February
- $119 for March, April and May
- $129 for June
You may also want to consider The Resort’s Complete Meeting Package for only $89.95 per person, including continental breakfast, lunch, AM and PM breaks, meeting room, basic AV and service charge. You can even add a plated dinner from just $50 per person.
Click here now to send an RFP. Or call 503-622-2220.
You’ll be in good hands, as The Resort at The Mountain is a proud recipient of:
- 2009, 2010 and 2011 Smart meetings Platinum Choice Award
- 2010, 2011 and 2012 Elite Gold Certification by Elite Meetings International
- 2011 and 2012 Incentive Platinum Partner Travel Winner
Oh, here’s the obligatory small print…
Minimum of 10 rooms for one night required. Group rates are based on Resort King guest rooms, exclusive of Resort Fee and occupancy tax, and subject to availability. Offer is neither retroactive nor applicable to existing bookings and may not be combined with another offer or promotion.