Press Release – June 5, 2013
Mt. Hood Resorts
SUMMER SAVINGS AT THE RESORT AT THE MOUNTAIN
Mount Hood Resort Destination Offers New Summer Travel Packages
WELCHES (Mount Hood), Ore. – June 5, 2013 – The perfect summer vacation awaits at The Resort at The Mountain, a premier golf, ski and meetings destination in Welches, Ore. Located along the western slope of Mount Hood, less than an hour above Portland, The Resort offers convenient location, and a variety of activities and packages for all guests.
“The Resort truly offers something that every guest can enjoy,” said John Erickson, general manager of The Resort. “We’ve developed several new packages that combine activities and experiences here on the mountain that both individually and collectively make for a fun-filled vacation.”
The Resort’s summer packages include:
- The All-Inclusive Resort – Allowing guests to experience all that The Resort has to offer, this package includes two dinner entrees at Altitude with a glass of house wine, breakfast for two, and guest’s choice of two 18-hole rounds of golf with cart, two 50-minute treatments at The Spa, or one of each, as well as overnight accommodations. Available now through Sept. 7, 2013 with rates from $309 per night.
- Twogether Time – This package is a great option for couples seeking a mountain retreat. Guests can enjoy two welcome cocktails, two breakfasts, two treatments at The Spa or two 18-hole rounds of golf, and overnight accommodations. Available now through Sept. 7, 2013 with rates from $269 per night.
- You SO Deserve It – Experience ultimate relaxation with this rejuvenating package that includes two 50-minute treatments at The Spa, breakfast for two and overnight accommodations. Available now through Sept. 7, 2013 with rates from $259 per night.
- The Pampered Pooch – For those who don’t want to leave Fido at home, The Resort welcomes guests to bring their dog along for the ride. This pet-friendly package includes bottled water and bone treat, as well as a $25 dining credit for The Resort’s “doggie dining,” dog-friendly accommodations in The Crofts, copy of FIDO Friendly® magazine and treats for both dogs and their owners. Available now through Sept. 7, 2013 with rates from $149 per night, excluding pet fee.
- Simply Romance – Guests can enjoy a romantic getaway at The Resort with this package that includes rose petals on the bed of a Fireside Studio guest room, bottle of champagne or sparkling cider and chocolate-covered strawberries. Available now through Dec. 30, 2013 with rates from $199 per night.
- Summer Family Fun – Bring the whole family to The Resort for a relaxing vacation on the mountain. This package includes overnight accommodations and free meals for each child under 12 with each paid adult entrée. Resort offers a wealth of onsite activities appropriate for all ages, as well as recommendations of other activities around the Mount Hood Territory. Available now through Sept. 12, 2013 with rates from $129 per night.
- Mid-Week MAX Golf – Ideal for golfaholics, this package allows guests to golf as much as they can. This package includes overnight accommodations, lunch at mallards café & pub and unlimited golf with cart for two between check-in and check-out at The Courses, The Resort’s collection of three nine-hole courses. Available now through Sept. 12, 2013 with rates from $143 per night.
- Resort to Fun! – Whether guests are seeking a quick getaway or a relaxing weekend, The Resort is offering this special which includes overnight accommodations and a $50 resort credit valid for food, beverage, spa or golf. Available July 5 through Sept. 30, 2013 with rates from $159 per night.
In addition to the summer packages and special offers, guests can stay at The Resort for as low as $129 per night throughout the summer, based on dates and availability, excluding the resort fee.
The Resort offers an extensive list of onsite recreation, including lawn games, croquet, tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton, nature trails, mountain biking and more; as well as scenic golf at the 27-hole golf complex, The Courses; and wellness-focused treatments at The Spa. Guests can enjoy Northwest cuisine at the casually upscale Altitude and seasonally open mallards café & pub.
Guest rooms at The Resort are outfitted with Simmons® Beautyrest Black™ Beverly Hills™ beds wrapped in luxury linens, wall-mounted HDTVs, spacious desk areas and ergonomic chairs, oversized walk-in showers with rain head sprays, Green Natura bath amenities and more.
For more information about The Resort, including package details and restrictions, upcoming events and full list of property offerings, visit http://www.TheResort.com or call 503-622-3101.
About The Resort at The Mountain
The Resort at The Mountain, winner of a 2012 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence, three-time recipient of Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award, 2011 Incentive Platinum Choice Award and 2011 Elite Meetings International Elite Gold Certification, and winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 and 2012 Ceremony and Reception category, and 2012 Oregon Bride Best All-Inclusive Wedding Destination, is located at 68010 E. Fairway Avenue in Welches, Ore., at the western base of Mt. Hood. The Resort has something for everyone with activities including golf, spa, skiing, fly fishing, croquet and tennis, along with 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. In 2009, The Resort completed a $14 million renovation and expansion to offer high-end accommodations and public areas that are ideal for both corporate meetings and leisure travelers. The Resort is a member of Stash Hotel Rewards™, a point-based rewards program that allows guests at independent hotels to quickly earn free stays at participating properties. For reservations, call toll-free (877) 439-6774. Contact The Resort at The Mountain directly at (503) 622-3101 or visit http://www.TheResort.com.
About Coastal Hotel Group
Coastal Hotel Group is a privately held, Seattle-based hotel hospitality management company specializing in distinctive luxury hotels, resorts, inns, and lodges. Established in 1987, Coastal Hotel Group has earned a reputation for providing remarkable lodging choices for the discerning traveler. Coastal Hotel Group is a founding member of Stash Hotel Rewards™, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels across the country to quickly earn free nights at any participating property. For more information about Coastal Hotel Group, visit http://www.CoastalHotels.com.
# # #
Kalyn Kinomoto / Jason Hamilton
Richmond Public Relations / (206) 682-6979