Press Release – October 25, 2012
Mt. Hood Resorts
AUTUMN AND WINTER GETAWAYS FOR ALL AT THE RESORT AT THE MOUNTAIN
Premier Oregon Golf, Ski and Meeting Destination Announces New Packages
WELCHES (Mt. Hood), Ore. – (October 25, 2012) - From spa treatments to cozy mornings, guests have new options for enjoying The Resort at The Mountain. The premier golf, ski and meeting destination located in Welches (Mt. Hood), Ore., announces its newest fall and winter packages, as well as the return of several popular escapes.
“Autumn and winter are beautiful times to visit The Resort and to take advantage of the warm and welcoming resort atmosphere,” said Frank Casarez, general manager of The Resort. “Our packages are designed to offer retreats for guests looking to relax with spa treatments, experience regionally inspireddining or get out on the golf course.”
The following new overnight packages at The Resort are available until March 1, 2013:
- Rainy Day Retreat – Even if it’s raining outside, find a welcoming retreat in a Fireside Studio, two comforting 50-minute treatments at The Spa and a $40 dining credit at Altitude. Rates start at $319.
- The Pampered Pooch – Four-legged family members can experience all The Resort has to offer with a welcome basket including two bottles of water with bowl, bone and toy, a copy of Fido Friendlymagazine and a $25 credit for doggie dining. Dog-friendly accommodations include a spacious play area and treats for both dog and human. Rates start at $159 plus pet fee.
- Snuggle Up! – Enjoy the comfort and warmth of a Fireside Studio with a Lovers’ Picnic Basket, which includes an assortment of artisan cheeses, fresh fruits, cured meats, bread and crackers, strawberries, chocolate and a choice of champagne or sparkling cider. Rates start at $219.
- Mountain Romance – A romantic getaway complete with rose petals sprinkled on the bed upon arrival, Mountain Romance includes a side-by-side Shared Serenity Massage at The Spa and an assortment of wine and cheese. Rates from $349.
- Couples In-Room Massage – Enjoy a 50-minute in-room couples’ massage in the privacy of a spacious Fireside studio. Rates from $348.
- To Dine For – For a relaxing night out, To Dine For includes a $50 dining credit at Altitude and overnight accommodations in an inviting guestroom. Rates from $169.
In addition, The Resort offers two packages available until Jan. 1, 2013:
- Spa Date – Bring BFFs together for this ladies only package, which includes two facials at The Spa, a $25 dining credit at Altitude and overnight accommodations in a Resort Double Queen guest room. For those looking for extra relaxation, a massage may be added for $79 per person. Rates start at $299.
- The All-Inclusive Resort Package – For a full getaway experience, the All-Inclusive Resort Package includes two dinner entrees and breakfast for two and a choice of two 18-hole rounds of golf with cart or two 50-minute spa treatments. Rates from $309.
The Resort has also extended some of its most popular packages until March 1, 2013:
- You So Deserve It – Escape for 24 hours to Mt. Hood with two 50-minute treatments from The Spa and breakfast for two at Altitude. Rates from $257.
- O-cation – This two-night package includes dinner for two at Altitude, breakfast for two, as well as guest’s choice of two 50-minute spa treatments, two rounds of golf with cart or one of each. Rates from $435 for two nights.
- Fish On – Winter Steelhead are abundant in the Sandy and Clackamas Rivers, and with this package, guests can enjoy a half-day float trip with Ted’s Fly Fishing, including all supplies and boxed lunch, as well as a $50 dining credit for Altitude. Rates from $519.
The Resort also offers special rates for AARP and AAA members, which include three nights for the price of two, an upgraded guest room and extended 3 p.m. checkout. Rates start at $298 for three nights and are available until July 1, 2013.
The Resort is located along the western slope of Mt. Hood, less than one hour from Portland, Ore. The premier golf, spa and meeting destination offers 157 guest rooms and suites, including dog-friendly accommodations; two restaurants; historic 27-hole golf club, The Courses; wellness-focused spa; year-round heated and seasonally covered outdoor pool; as well as a variety of recreation, hiking and sports activities.
For more information about The Resort, including details about current packages and special offers, visit http://www.theresort.com or call (503) 622-3101.
About The Resort at The Mountain
The Resort at The Mountain, winner of a 2012 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence, three-time recipient of Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award, 2011 Incentive Platinum Choice Award and 2011 Elite Meetings International Elite Gold Certification, and winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 and 2012 Ceremony and Reception category, and 2012 Oregon Bride Best All-Inclusive Wedding Destination, is located at 68010 E. Fairway Avenue in Welches, Ore., at the western base of Mt. Hood. The Resort has something for everyone with activities including golf, spa, skiing, fly fishing, croquet and tennis, along with 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. In 2009, The Resort completed a $14 million renovation and expansion to offer high-end accommodations and public areas that are ideal for both corporate meetings and leisure travelers. The Resort is a member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based rewards program that allows guests at independent hotels to quickly earn free stays at participating properties. For reservations, call toll-free (877) 439-6774. Contact The Resort at The Mountain directly at (503) 622-3101 or visit http://www.TheResort.com.