Press Release – January 4, 2010
Mt. Hood Resorts
BEAT THE WINTER BLUES AT THE RESORT AT THE MOUNTAIN
Premier Oregon resort offers unique packages for families, couples, friends and more
WELCHES (Mt. Hood), Ore. – (January 4, 2010) – The Resort at The Mountain (The Resort), a premier spa, golf and ski destination located on the western slope of Mt. Hood, invites guests to warm up this winter with one of six exceptional vacation packages created for families, couples, best friends and solo travelers alike.
A summary of the packages follows below:
- Chicks on Skis – This ultimate girlfriend’s getaway includes two lift tickets for an afternoon on the slopes with roundtrip shuttle service to Skibowl, two 50-minute spa treatments, overnight accommodations and two cooked-to-order breakfasts with mimosas at Altitude Restaurant. Package is available Thursdays only, now through March 26, 2010 with rates starting at $135 per person.
- I’d Rather Be Skiing – Listen…Mt. Hood is calling, so head to The Resort for an all-inclusive ski escape. Package includes overnight accommodation, breakfast-to-go, two ski lift tickets and courtesy roundtrip shuttle service to/from Skibowl. Package is priced from $179 per night and is available now through March 31, 2010.
- Rainy Day Retreat – Escape from the rain and into a warm and comfortable fireside guest room at The Resort. Package includes overnight accommodation, two 50-minute treatments at The Spa and a $40 dining credit for Altitude Restaurant. Package is priced from $297 per night and is available now through March 31, 2010.
- Triple Play – Created especially for winter outdoor enthusiasts, this three day/two night package includes accommodations in a newly-renovated guest room and the choice of one round of golf, ski lift tickets or a guided fly fishing trip for two people. Package is priced from $310 for two nights and is available now through March 31, 2010.
- Weekdays Are Special – Need a mid-week escape? Relax and unwind any Sunday through Wednesday in a comfy and cozy guest room tucked amidst the forested landscape at The Resort. Prices start at $119 per night and is available now through March 31, 2010.
- Winter Golf – Plan a winter golf getaway at The Resort and enjoy unlimited golf from check-in to check-out. Guests who achieve a hole in one will earn free golf for a year. Overnight accommodation, cart fees and continental breakfast included. Package is priced from $169 per night and is available now through March 30, 2010.
For more information about these packages or to make a reservation, visit The Resort at The Mountain online at http://www.TheResort.com or call (877) 439-6774.
About The Resort at The Mountain
The Resort at The Mountain is located at 68010 E. Fairway Avenue in Welches, Ore., at the western base of Mt. Hood. The Resort offers something for everyone with activities including golf, spa, skiing, fly fishing, croquet and tennis along with 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space. The Resort’s high-end accommodations and public areas – ideal for both corporate meetings and leisure travelers – has completed $14 million in renovations and expansion. For reservations, call toll-free (866) 407-2262. Contact The Resort at The Mountain directly at (503) 622-3101 or visit http://www.TheResort.com.
About Coastal Hotel Group
Coastal Hotel Group is a privately held, Seattle-based hotel hospitality management company specializing in distinctive luxury hotels, resorts, inns, and lodges. Established in 1987, Coastal Hotel Group has earned a reputation for providing remarkable lodging choices for the discerning traveler. For more information, visithttp://www.CoastalHotels.com