Plan Your Meeting
Mount Hood Meeting Rooms
The Resort at The Mountain, located amidst the lush evergreens of the Mt. Hood National Forest’s Huckleberry Wilderness, boasts 157 guest rooms, suites and villas. It is a majestic setting for business meetings, executive retreats and social events of all sizes. Group guests bask in the serenity of the area’s beauty, while enjoying the 18,000 square feet of diverse, flexible and acoustically-balanced meeting and event conference center-quality space, resort amenities and the professional assistance to create their most memorable and productive meeting ever. The Resort at The Mountain welcomes groups as small as 20 and as large as 500. It’s an ideal venue for a corporate retreat.
Among meeting space features are:
- Beautiful views of the Resort’s courtyard and surrounding forest
- Elegant 7,040 square foot main ballroom
- Versatile options for break-out meeting rooms
- Outdoor tent, picnic and recreation area with gorgeous mountain views
- Powerful meeting technology including complimentary wireless high speed Internet access and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
- Corporate croquet lunches, including choice of a picnic or BBQ style lunch and a croquet lesson for your team. Equipment is provided so participants can match wits with their colleagues in a friendly, fun setting and beautiful scenery.
- Full-range of services and amenities to support groups of all sizes and interests, including catering and team building group recreational activities.
And if team building sounds either noble or fun, check out the many and diverse options available to groups of all sizes.
To check sleeping room and event room availability for your retreat, reunion, conference or corporate meeting, contact Jill Monteith at 503-622-2245. Or eMail Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or simply click here to send an RFP.