Mt. Hood Resorts
- Family Golf
- *Tennis – Children and adults may play on four paved tennis courts. Racquets and balls are available for rent through the Recreation Department.
- *Heated year ’round outdoor pool and whirlpool spa – located in The Resort’s courtyard just outside the main lodge offer guests pool fun year ’round.
- *Volleyball – Sand volleyball court is located immediately to the east of the Pavilion and west of the eastside croquet lawn. A volleyball and court time may be arranged through the Recreation Department.
- *Badminton equipment – may be set up on the large lawn area adjacent to the tent.
- Bicycle rentals
- *Croquet and Lawn Bowling Court – The Resort at The Mountain boasts the only resort regulation croquet courts and lawn bowling greens not only in Oregon, but in the entire Northwest, offering spectacular views of forests and mountains. Court time, including instruction and equipment rental, are available by the hour for both croquet and lawn bowling through The Resort’s Recreation Department. View croquet pricing.
- *The Greens – 18-hole lighted putting course
- *Chidren’s playground – climb, swing, balance and more – located south of the east croquet lawn.
- *Family games – For a little old-fashioned fun, check out a board game from the Guest Services desk in the lobby. A wide variety of games are available. Choose Chess, Checkers, Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Yahtzee, Scruples and Puzzles.
- *Children’s books and games – Riverstone Gift Gallery, located just off the lobby, sells children’s books, toys and games that will provide hours of entertainment.
- *Sports balls
- *Coloring and arts/crafts
*Included in the daily resort fee.